The Lip Sync battles are an audience favorite on the Tonight Show. Jimmy Fallon is currently getting schooled by his guests.
He needs to step up his game.
Performing this Outkast song will make him the undisputed champion of all lip syncing battles.
(And he could make *a lot* of people happy by having Outkast perform the night of the battle!!!!!)
- It's possible. When the song came out, I carried a print out of the lyrics around with me wherever I went so I could learn the lyrics. I can still sing most of it.
- The frenetic pace of the song hasn't been matched since Outkast released the song in 2000.
- The song is almost 15 years old. It'd be a perfect anniversary celebration.
- Though B.O.B. never gained the commercial success it should have, all Outkast fans know it and those who have heard it don't forget it
- He could have a gospel choir lip sync as back-up singers.
- He could have back-up dancers.
Let's make this happen. Contact Jimmy on Twitter.