I love North Carolina, so I have been watching many of the recent posts on the social web and the mass media with horror. NC is an amazing, vibrant state. I wrote an article about my feelings and posted it on Friday. I'm asking others to do the same.
Here's my story: Please don't give up on North Carolina.
- Why my permanent address will always be North Carolina by Anna Adlard
- Coming Home by Liz Hester
- North Carolina, I wish I knew how to quit you by Ileana Rodriguez
- The Humble Vale Becomes A Mountain by Elizabeth Bender Read
- North Carolinian, Not by Birth by 100% by Choice by Eileen Gates
- Love letter to North Carolina by Alisa Ryan Herr
- I like calling North Carolina home… by Geoff Gann
- Home at Last by Angela Salamanca
And others are starting their own movement. Check out this Tumblr blog that shows some of the faces you'll see at Moral Monday.
I'd love for you to join, too. Contact me if you participate and want me to link to your story.